Cyclepedia is a superbly-photographed celebration of the best bicycles designed over the past 90 years. Gift book, reference, inspiration, fun, Cyclepedia will inspire lust and envy in bike nuts, commuting cyclists and design aesthetes everywhere.
- This unique selection of exemplary bicycles includes classic racing bikes that been in events such as the Tour de France, high-tech machines that use the latest in material science and aerodynamics, eccentric bikes designed for purposes such as cycling on ice, and rarities coveted by serious collectors.
- A stunning visual record of the worlds most popular and most cult bikes
- Specially commissioned studio photography in eye-popping detail
- Selected for exquisite design, innovative mechanisms, engineering precision, performance and iconic status
- Authoritative yet light-hearted texts summarize unique qualities, technical abilities and history
- Detailed Technical information for hard-core enthusiasts and collectors alike
- Foreword by Paul Smith
- Introduction by Michael Embacher
- Essay on the history of bicycle design by Michael Zappe and Martin Strubreiter
- 100 bikes grouped by type: mountain, racing, singlespeed, touring, kids, tandem, urban, folding, cargo and curiosities
The Perfect Gift for the bike enthusiast!